Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 15 Weigh In - GRACE!!

I wasn't even going to step on the scale on Friday, I knew I gained weight, I would be disappointed and ultimately I'd binge this weekend.  But, I did, I had to know and by the grace of God alone I stayed exactly the same.  Some people may not believe in that but I 100% am grateful for the grace of God, as a mother and a step mother I rely on the grace of God sometimes daily.  I rely on His mercy and long suffering, I am not perfect in any area and in this weight loss area, He's heard my cries, He's heard my frustration and He knows my heart, and I know that I know, that I know, that ONLY by His grace did I NOT gain weight last week.  So, let's cross our fingers and hope that instead of snubbing my nose at God's grace, I truly appreciate it and push into next week!

I did decide this weekend that I need a "Fatty's Anonymous" sponsor.  I text my best friend to let her know I'd text her when I was going to binge and she was supposed to say something encouraging.  She is by NO MEANS a fatty, so she probably doesn't appreciate the reference, sorry! But you get the gist!

Hopefully this week is better and I get off my booty and do some work outs!  Less than 2 weeks until Memphis, less than 3 weeks until my 31st birthday.  I will not be hitting my first initial goal, but it's baby steps people!

No comments:

Post a Comment