Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 7 Weigh In

So this posting is a little late.  We had a super busy weekend, but it was amazing.  God really confirmed some things for me over the weekend, re-awakened some "dreams" in my own life.  And I know it sounds ridiculous but this weight loss will only help catapult me into those dreams.  Why?  Because I don't have the confidence to do some of them.  I know God can give me the grace, I mean grace and mercy is really what I've lived on for the last many years.

So, the results for Week 7 - I lost FOUR POUNDS!  Hurray!  Reminder: I did gain 2.5 pounds the week before, but whatever!!  So my totally is now 13 pounds, I was hoping to be closer to 20 by now, but 13 is fine!  Nothing really seems to fit any differently, I did tighten my belt to the next loop but it was pretty tight.  I did lots of walking/jogging this weekend and even though the weather was chili today I went out today and walked/jogged.

I have a list of funny stuff to write about, but I just wanted to get this posted since I'm behind!

77 days left until my first goal, need to be losing about 1/3 - 1/2 pound a week to hit it.  I know when the warm weather comes and stays it'll be easier, grey, cloudy, cold days makes me a little crabby and unmotivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment