Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleep

I know I had posted that I was "giving up" sleeping in for Lent, which I don't really observe but it was supposed to be a jumping off point.  I just can't get it together.  When I have two work outs to do in a day and the second one doesn't get started until 9/9:30 I'm like wide awake for another couple hours. Basically I just can't get myself to sleep at a reasonable time to get up at 6/6:30.  These work outs are really kicking my booty.  And the nutritional guide says to get at least 7 hours of sleep and to eat no less than 1800 calories when you do these work outs (that's on the normal one, I'm doing Doubles) and I'm definitely eating less than that.  Today is a church night and I'm supposed to do two (actually 3 if you count the Ab work out), and even if I would have gotten up early it would have been hard to get all three work outs in.  And since I weigh in on Fridays I need to have a heavy work out day on Thursday, so I'm switching my days. 

I'm sort of disappointed in myself for not getting up early, well I have, but only maybe 2 or 3 days out of the last week.  But I know I can't linger on that disappointment or it'll just fuel me to binge today.  I just have to go with it and try again tomorrow.

My calories were okay yesterday, I didn't write down exact numbers.  I didn't measure my lettuce or anything else for my salad and nothing even tasted good yesterday, so I don't know what was going on with me.  I still really hate writing down everything I eat and keeping track of it, I don't know what it is about it that drives me nuts, but something definitely does.

Weather is beautiful!!  It would probably be a good idea to take the kiddos for a walk, even if it's a short one!  But definitely opening the windows, maybe that'll help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment