Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Now, it's today..no it really is

So, today (yes actually today...quit pretending and pay attention), I met with an amazing friend of mine to have lunch.  We picked Qdoba, I can make good choices there.  I made an okay choice.  She has not had the pleasure of reading my blog yet, even though she's been so encouraging about it.  She had a hilarious story about some jeans she wore to work one day and hopefully I will have the pleasure of sharing it soon! 

We decided after we had lunch, that we would try to go find "Sweatin' to the Oldies" at the resale shops!  On our way we went.  At the first shop we found some pretty great VHS tapes to work out to.  I cannot wait to try them out, but no "Sweatin' to the Oldies" we did find some other weird Richard Simmons work out but I'm pretty set on finding the Oldies, it's classic and awesome, it's a must have.  We made our way to the second shop and they did not have it, they didn't really have much at all.  We did look through jeans and I found a second pair of jeans that actually fit!  Hurray! And I only paid $4 so even better.

I got home, got on the treadmill for 30 minutes.  I kept on my work out clothes for a while hoping I'd find the time to work out again but as the night went on and duty called the energy was zapped right out of me for a work out.  It's okay, I did 30 minutes and I'm happy with that.  While I was on the treadmill I watched "Legally Blonde".  I have a whole process behind picking my treadmill movie.  I have to pick a funny movie, one that will keep my interest, that I haven't watched in a while, it cannot be a movie I have never seen because it can be hard to hear with the treadmill running and the baby monitor on sometimes.  I did watch the first three "Bring It On" movies a few weeks ago on the treadmill, they are VERY treadmill worthy.  Hilarious, high energy and just the right amount of ridiculous and quotable "bomb diggity"... 

My husband hooked up our VCR to the TV so I can soon use my amazing work out video tapes!  I so enjoy these late nights to have to myself.  It's hard to decide between having these late nights and getting up super early to work out before anything else in the day.  I realize that would be time to myself, if everyone is sleeping and maybe I wouldn't feel so rushed to get in the work outs during the day, I'd have time to do other things.  So, we'll see, I continue to digest the idea in my head.  I mean, I could dedicate 5 months to getting up super early and go from there.  5 months is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love the way you look at waking up early. I have been trying to motivate myself to waking up early. Looking at it in the grand scheme of things, 5 months really isn't that bad. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete