Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm hungry and grocery shoppping.

I didn't make my countdown calendar today, I really need to get on top of that.  The ones on the show I'm watching is huge, I want a huge one too!  But I'll settle for a normal sized one.  Tomorrow I shall make my calendar.  I'm excited.  Maybe I'll even color it, probably not but it's a good idea.

I kind of wish I could voice blog.  Because I hope people can understand how I sound in my head when I write this.

I did one work out today, yes, I know I said I was going to push today but I did that work out really hard I promise!  I feel a little refunked today, even though I was defunked last night.  Every step is a step in the right direction right now.

Today I ate really well.   I need to make sure I'm up early enough tomorrow to work out before we have to do more errands.  Tonight we did a bunch of our grocery shopping, we do shopping for a month at a time.  It was really hard being as hungry as I was and having to grocery shop and then to go out to eat and buy a salad (dressing on the side).  Totally proud of myself.  I have to weigh in tomorrow and I'm really freaking out about it.  So that's why I want to make sure I'm up to work out first. 

Which means, I need to sleep.  This is not my best entry, sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment