Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Out

Sundays always seem like great days to take naps, for adults, not so much for my kids!  The plan to wake up early and work out before church was SURPRISE, not accomplished.  It's fine, I still got on the treadmill in the afternoon, during baby girl and daddy's nap.  I did intervals, which is good for me.

My eating was better, I felt better and my jeans don't feel like they are going to rip everytime I sit down.  Even though they are still thin, which means they COULD rip, but it won't be because of my fatness!  I realize 6 pounds isn't really down a pant size or anything, it just fits better, which is so nice.  Now onto the next pair of jeans! 

I'm am so desperate for Spring right now!  Not only because I prefer to jog outside, but also because I'm so ready for garage sales!!  Okay, I'm just ready to see the sun again, my brain is becoming mush!!!

That's all I got for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment